divendres, 28 de novembre del 2008

My Oral presentation!

Hello, my name is David, I'm sexteen years old and I live in Fortià. In my oral presentation I will talk about one f my favourtie music groups Extremoduro. I will speak about: where they are from the players of group taht they play at fnish, when I went to the conert and my favourite song. Extremoduro are from in Extremoduro your name for here. They began playin summer 1987. His players presents are: Roberto Iniesta, known by the nickname Robe: He is singer and guita. Iñaki Antón, known by the nicknmae Uoho: he play the guitar and other. .... Tis group play the urban rock, rocktransgresivo called for them. His cd' more importants are: Agíla.. .... On of my favourite songs the cd new is Standb that I had and I had heard in direct in Girona. This day I got wet by rain and I had a lot of hot and there were a lot of people but I would like do it again. My brother did this photos in concert , at finallywe can hear other of my favourite song, dulce introducción al caos.









I was reading a lot beacuse I was very nervous and I couldn't remember the composition.