dimecres, 3 de juny del 2009

Informal letter

7 el far d'empordà road
Fortià
17469
3rd may


Hi Peter!
I'm sorry I haven't written for so long. How's life in New York? here it's very hot. when classes finish I go every day to the beach. I know that you're coming here to spend the summer. I wnt to stay with you because it's a long time since we last met. Now, I'm approaching last exams. I am passing all the exams. You tell me about a lot of things. My friend and I are going to organize a party on the beach. We will have a great time.

Well, I hope that you will come to a party. THis summer will be the best of the best. I still do the exam maths and for me it's the most difficult subejct.

Well, I must go now. I have to study for the exams
All the best,
David
P.S: i 'll write in Spanish next time I promise!