dimarts, 2 de juny del 2009

Podcast english*Moni David Laura



Tania: So….you was with this disgusting girl!!


Jamie: mmm…I had drunk a lot of alcohol….

Polly: Am I an object?

Jamie: No…honey…


Tania: Yes, you’re an object. Jamie can you explain about the party pleas?

Jamie: I don’t remember…

Polly: You don’t remember? And who is the boy that remembers the night in the phone? And you Tania, are you his girlfriend?

Tania: Yes, for a year. Don’t play absent-minded you know this.

Jamie: Please Tania stop! You’re an idiot!


Tania: I’m an idiot? You’re a pig


Jamie: shit!

Polly: (cry)Jamie you didn’t tell me that you had a girlfriend.


Jamie: Oh yes…excuse me…I didn’t imagine this could happen. I just wanted to have a good time.


Polly: Oh don’t worry! I accept your apologizes.

Tania: Ha! I never feel this! This situation is unfair. Jamie our relationship I over. Good by!

Jamie: Tania…

Polly: Good bye! See you soon.