dilluns, 9 de març del 2009

Description a friend

My friend who I do the description is Pau because I met him for seven or eight years. We met because of football, I play with him. My last league with him it was in 2006-2007. And then met Pau in the secundary school. He is more tall and thin. He have a black hair and eyes. He is so sociable and friendly but he isn't shy . Also he is talkative and he always make laugh to all poeple. In class Guillem, Pau and me often laugh at stupid things, and we copy the most famous expressions that appears in Crackòvia... He has a very important thing and is that he never gets angry. I have never seen angry in all the years that I know. All this thing it has that he is a one person more important for my and I am sure that alone is important for my if not that he is important for more people that he is friend.

1 comentari:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

He is very taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall
jajaj Good description but it's as tall that we don't can't describe him all!

jaja ;)!