diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

Formal letter

El far d'empordà road
Fortià
Girona
17469
19 th January 2009


Lluïsa Pintó
IES Castelló d’Empúries
Rentador Street
Castelló d’Empúries 17486



Dear Mrs,

I am writing to give my opinion of our secundary school, IES Castelló d?empúries, because I have been in this school for four years and I tell you that it seems for my because thus you can have an idea about what your students think about your school.

In my oppinion this school isn't big enough fot there are too many poeple tohugI know your can do nothing about it. On the one hand, I agree wiht other people when they say that his secundary school looks loke a prision because It doesn't have any colour, only graey and this gives a serious look and I believe that this has a negative effect on good marks in all the subjects and this gives iinsecurity and more students adopt a pessimistic attitude.

I believe that when poeple say this and your should do something about it. This is all that I would like to say so that the secundary school improves.

Yours faithfully,

David Marín