dilluns, 9 de març del 2009

Description a place


Fortia is my town. It's small but like to me and this is more important. Other day in my town it's celebrated carnival. There aren't more people . In this town was born the last woman of Peter III, the Sibil·la queen. There are a road and a restaurant with her name. In Fortia there are a market, a butcher shop,a primary school that I went in this school for eight years, a bar and little things a lot. In this town also there is a football team but this year lose more football match. I live in outside Fortia. This town is very quiet and little beautiful.I like Fortia although the poeple say that Fortia is very small that there aren't nothing but really I am well in Fortia and I wouldn't change.

1 comentari:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

Jaja

Fortià.. the other day was the party and everybody tell me isn't good, it is or not?

But I think it's a good description because you've writed the points of fortià I think too ;)!